This was mainly for me to learn how to use particles.
Code (pre-0.40 - need to get a better way to do git as it'll completely freeze my workspace): https://github.com/scienceguru1/CTParticles
- DarkBlade12's particle library (thread on BukkitDev here)
- codename_B's FireworkEffectPlayer class (thread on BukkitDev)
This is a WIP. Also, note that some particles are disabled by default (set to false rather than op in the plugin.yml. This is generally either because the particle doesn't work for some reason, or it doesn't work very well/practically (like explosion)).
Particle names (and notes about them (does not appear is bug maybe? idk)):
- hugeexplosion (does not appear)
- largeexplode (does not appear)
- bubble (only works underwater)
- suspend (does not appear)
- depthSuspend (only appears underwater and near the void, and barely noticeable)
/ctp (help): core command. Will be the info bank later on. Has basic help info.
/aura [help/clear/remove/particle name] [opt: speed] [opt: amount]
/halo [help/clear/remove/particle name] [speed/data]
/ctp range [clear/#]
Tip: Range between halo and the player is 3
/ctp debug: see the loaded settings (note: things don't show if they aren't set)
- Range command integer checking dropping errors. Can just continue on regularly using correct syntax. May be an issue for other commands too.
Note: In the image the particles are '/halo flame' and '/aura enchantmenttable 1 5'
Particles, Auras, and Halos; Oh my!