Freeze a player w/ configurable messages
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Set Prefix
- Set custom message that is sent to frozen player
- God mode for Frozen player
- Frozen player can not break or place blocks
- Alert staff when a player logs out that is frozen
- Automatic ban logged out frozen players
/freeze (player) - freezes the player who is then sent a message that you can configure in the config
curner.Alert - Staff alerts regarding Curner Freeze
curner.Freeze - Ability to freeze a player
Code (Text):Prefix: '&7[&bCurnerFreeze&7] '
Message: '&6You have been frozen! Do not log out or you will be banned!'
God: '&cThis player is frozen! You may not attack them!'
Break: '&cYou can not break blocks while frozen!'
Place: '&cYou can not place blocks while frozen!'
Alert: '&c%player% logged out while frozen!'
Logout: 'ban %player% Logging out while frozen!'