- MySQL Thread recode
- Vip Give recode
- New command to remove specific vip rank from the player (/cv r username group)
Due to API changes, 1.8 - 1.12 support not tested yet
If you're from version lower than v1.2.0, update to v1.2.0 first
CursedVIP | Vip management 1.2.4
A plugin to manage Vip groups on your server
- Code optimization (Small performance improvement)
- Removed some old updater (If you're from version lower than v1.2.0, update to v1.2.0 first)
- Fixed high MySQL usage in some cases.
- Removed initial_date, now only use it for calculating task.
- New command system
- Command aliases
- Improved plugin performance
- Clean some code
I would like to welcome if someone want to make a better icon for this plugin.
- Added "/cursedvip resetcooldown <username>" command to reset player changevip cooldown. Check plugin page for more information.
- Fixed /changevip bug after connection fix
- Fixed "MySQL Connection wont close" bug
- Fixed resource usage leak
* I highly recommend you to update to this version.
- You can now change the plugin prefix
- New permission cursedvip.changebypass to bypass /changevip cooldown
- Code cleanup
- Removed "Version" string from the lang file
- Removed config "one_change_per_day"
- Removed config "case_sensitive_for_flatfile"
- Added config "limit_changevip"
- Added config "changevip_cooldown". for usage instruction, check config explanation on the plugin page
- Fix language files typos.
- Now you can define your own changevip cooldown, this will reset your cursedvip_changes MySQL table.
- The new changevip_cooldown will sync across your servers (only if MySQL enabled)
- Added new line to language_en.yml
- Fixed /changevip to...
- Now CursedVIP will support placeholders on future release of PlaceholderAPI
*Sorry for spamming updates, I have many plans for this pluginItsMeGlare likes this.
Page 1 of 2