- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- Configurable using messages.yml
Custom Advancements is an easy-to-configure Minecraft plugin where you can create your own advancements for your server. Your players can use the easy-to-use GUI to see the advancements and their progress and how to activate them!
- Customized advancements
- Placeholder API placeholders
- Easy to use GUI
- Lots of different advancement types, suggestions for more are always welcome!
- Fully customizable messages
- PAPI Support in descriptions of advancements
- Show advancements with progress in the Minecraft advancement GUI (Since v1.1.0) (Only for MC 1.17 and up)
- Show toasts to the player when they complete an advancement. (Since v1.1.0) (Only for MC 1.17 and up)
Display Advancements in the Minecraft GUI!
Show progress in the GUI
Commands & Permissions
All commands and permissions are listed on the wiki! Make sure to take a look there if you want to know more about it.
For all the information on how to configure this plugin visit the wiki: https://github.com/TippieCodes/CustomAdvancements/wiki
Found a bug?
Bugs can always happen, I have tried my best to remove all of them but it can happen I missed one. If you found a bug you can either contact me using a Spigot DM but it's preferred to make an issue on Github: https://github.com/TippieCodes/CustomAdvancements/issues
Feel like something is missing?
Ideas are always welcome and I'm more than happy to receive them! If you got an idea for the plugin, for example, a new advancement type, or if you want integration with another plugin, let me know! Suggestions are always welcome, create an issue on GitHub (link above) or DM me via Spigot to share your amazing ideas!
Are you interested in testing the latest features? Good news! There will be development releases on my CI free for you to download and test. Reporting issues on GitHub will be highly appreciated whilst testing! Development Releases: https://ci.tippie.me/job/CustomAdvancements/
If you want to contribute to the plugin you can create a Pull Request on GitHub! I'll be sure to look over them and merge them if the changes are good!
Custom Advancements 1.2.1
Easily to configure plugin to create your own custom advancements in your minecraft server!