- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Languages Supported:
- Fully Customizable Messages + German (de) and Polish (pl) Templates
Custom Bans Plus is an all-in-one Ban Management plugin with all the features you need in a ban manager and more. It has a completely customizable system that gives users the freedom of how they want their appearance to look as part of their server's overall aesthetics. The plugin also has a unique* feature, which makes organizing your server's protocols and procedures way easier.
Has 2 versions:
v3.3.19 Messages Update and Patches
- Updated the messages.yml and almost ALL messages to be editable.
- Added a prefix option if you want a prefix for all CBP messages.
- Added a string/list message support. This means if you want a line break in your message, you may add "/n" to your string OR create a list instead, similar to the page message config.
- Fixed permissions that required to start with "CBP" instead of "custombansplus".
- Fixed messages not formatting properly.
Check out the latest config.yml to see all new additions.
A Setup Guide has been created to better help you set up your staff members' permissions. You may access it by clicking here.
Code (YAML):#MYSQL CONFIGURATION - You may setup your MySql Database here.
# You may delete the .db file if you use this version.
# Changes the display name of your console. For example, when you ban a player using the console, it'll substitute, save, and display the name below instead of just "CONSOLE."
console-name: "The Great Console"
# Note: If both are set to false, the plugin will default to interval saving at a 15 minute duration.
# Sends a notif message to admins when cache is being stored.
# Data saves when N number of new players join.
# Data saves every N duration.
# Set to true if you want to use punishments without reason, and false if you want to use the default reasons if reason is blank.
# Set to true if you want to force use the preset severity reason regardless if the sender inputted their own reason or not.
# Set to true if you want punishments with durations to default to permanent if no value or an invalid value is specified.
# "/ban [-s] <player> <reason>" would default to permanent.
# Add as many warn checkers as you want.
# Order of commands executed is top to bottom.
# Format: %player%
- eco take %player% 500
- kick %player% Reached 3 warns.
- ban %player% s1 Reached 5 warns.
# Set enable-warn-titles to true if you want titles to appear on your warns.
warn-title: "&c&lYou have been warned!"
# Set to true if you want the warn reason as the subtitle.
warn-subtitle: "§fYou've been warned! Check your chat."
# Input your server's whisper or communication commands. A muted player will not be able to use these commands.
# Set to true if you want your durations to be worded out (e.g. 2d -> 2 Days or 3d2h30m -> 3 Days, 2 Hours, and 30 Minutes).
# Set to true if you want op players to receive plugin update notifications.
# Set intervals of when to check for updates. Follows the same duration patterns (Xs, Xm, Xh, Xd).
# Logs to the console when a ban or mute has been lifted (i.e. served their sentences).
title-prefix: "&4CBP &r"
Mute-Voice-On-Mute: trueFor full details and information, visit the CBP Wiki here.
- Ban a player.
- IP Ban a player.
- Kick a player.
- Mute a player.
- Warn a player.
- [-s] option to punish a player silently (all punishments above + unban and unmute).
- Check a player's Alternate Account History based on their IPs.
- Full API Support. Click here for more info.
For full details and information, visit the CBP Wiki here.
- Fully Customizable Temp Ban, Perm Ban, and Kick pages.
- Fully Customizable announcers.
- You may customize the above either through the config.yml file or in-game.
- All Commands come with an easy Tab Completion method.
- Extremely user-friendly GUI for almost all commands.
- A Severity system for punishment organization. Click here for more info.
- Super easy setup.
- Report Function. A Report Feature where players can report other players, which notifies the staff team. Staff members can do /reports list to see all submitted reports.
- Premium or Cracked Server Compatibility.
- DiscordSRV Support. Click here for the setup guide.
This plugin has a unique feature that gives the server's staff team the ease of penalizing cheaters with only one command.
Say you got a punishment stating that the player will be banned and have their balance deducted; You would have to execute two or more commands to finish punishing a single player. If you got helpers who don't have the permissions for such commands, they would need to wait for a higher staff member to finish the job, making staff activities redundant. Well, this system solves that problem.
A severity is a type of ban that can have other commands integrated into it, like, for instance, an automatic balance reduction of a player's economy or an automatic clear of their inventory. Each severity has a fixed ban duration (temporary or permanent) depending on how you want them set up.
With the pre-set commands within a severity, staff members can now effortlessly punish cheaters all in one command, allowing you to easily organize your punishments.
For full details and information, visit the CBP Wiki here.
~Fully customizable ban page and announcers, easy, simple, and readable GUI.
If you like the plugin, then please do support me!
USD - EUR - PHP - Ko-Fi
Click Here to learn about ShockByte, a game server hosting service!
Ask me for suggestions!
You may contact me regarding all of my plugin-related issues, concerns, and suggestions by joining our discord or direct messaging me, Kyuri#7901. See you there!
Thank you for using my plugin, please leave a rating if you can, it'll be enough to make my lil' heart happy
Be sure to follow to keep up to date with more posts!
* You may not sell/resell the plugin to any individual without my (the developer's) permission.
* You may not redistribute this product. Unless given explicit permission from Coralise.
* I claim the right to terminate your license, at any point and for any reason.
* You may decompile the jar purely, only for development purposes.
* This TOS can and may be changed at absolutely any point without prior notice.
Custom Bans Plus | Fully Customizable Ban Manager 22.214.171.124
A Fully Customizable, All-In-One Ban Manager for your server.