- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- JailBreakerCreate custom color codes for your Minecraft server with this plugin.
(Was written in Kotlin, which is the reason why the plugin is a bit larger)
1. Load the plugin into your "plugins" folder and reload/restart the server.
2. After the reload/restart you can create your first color code with "/colors add <Name> <Identifier> <Hex>".
3. In the "plugins/ColoredChat/config.yml" you can see all created colorsPermission for using colored chat-messages and signs: chat.colored
Permission for adding/removing/listing colors: chat.colored.modify