- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
A bukkit plugin to create any variation of the default cobblestone generator, or modify the default ones.
- Download the plugin here. (pick the right one for your server version)
- Place the downloaded jar file in your server's plugins folder.
- Reload/restart your server
/cobble [help | list | select <block1> <block2> | deselect | info | remove | set <block> <chance> | unset <block> | particle <name> [count] [speed]]
- list: Show all the created generators.
- select <block1> <block2>: Select (or create) the generator that is activated by <block1> and <block2>. Either <block1> or <block2> must be a liquid. For example: /cobble select lava water to select the default cobblestone generator.
- set <block> <chance>: Set the <chance> for the selected generator to generate <block>. The chance is calculated by (chance / sum of all block chances). Chance can be any number. Higher values mean higher chance.
- unset <block>: Do not generate <block> in the selected generator.
- deselect: Deselect the selected generator.
- remove: Remove the selected generator.
- info: Show information about the selected generator.
- particle [name] [count] [speed]: Set the particle that will spawn when a block is generated in the selected generator. Or show a list of available particles when no particle name is given.
To customize the default cobblestone generator to also spawn ores, use the following command:
Done! Create a cobblestone generator and you will see it working.
- /cobble select lava water: will create/select a custom generator and select it. Ores will be added automatically because customizing the default cobblestone generator is common.
- /cobble info: view the chances for each ore to appear.
- /cobble unset diamond_ore: do not generate diamond_ore.
To create a generator that will generate sand and gravel when water hits sandstone, use the following commands:
Done! Let water hit sandstone and sand and gravel will generate.
- /cobble select water sandstone: will create/select a custom generator that activates when water hits sandstone. (order of water and sandstone does not matter)
- /cobble unset stone: remove the default stone block, we don't want it to generate. (was automatically added when we created the generator in the first step)
- /cobble set gravel 10: set the chance for gravel to generate to 10. Gravel has a 100% chance of spawning right now.
- /cobble set sand 30: set the chance for sand to generate to 30. Sand has a 75% chance of spawning, and gravel 25%.
Show some support by staring or contributing on GitHub:
- customgenerators.*: Permission to do everything.
- customgenerators.command: Permission to use the /cobble command. (everyone has this permission by default)
- customgenerators.select: Permission to select/deselect a generator, list them and show information about them. (everyone has this permission by default)
- customgenerators.create: Permission to create/remove a custom generator. (only ops have this permission by default)
- customgenerators.set: Permission to set/unset a block chance for a generator. (only ops have this permission by default)
- customgenerators.particle: Permission to set the generation particle for a generator. (only ops have this permission by default)