The title says it all. I decided randomly to make a plugin that could load custom images into Minecraft since I didn't see anything similar readily available. This took me about a day to write so don't expect anything spectacular, however, if anyone wants to request other features (like clickable events or similar) I'd be happy to see what I can do about adding that or an API.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
You can load any image doesn't matter the size, however, it should be kept in mind that all blocks are 128x128 pixels. So, if your image is massive then it may take a lot of blocks to display and may also lag the client.
On that note, images are rendered better if they are in increments of 128 pixels, but it doesn't make too much of a difference. These were random pictures and screenshots you see below, with no editing on my part, that are being displayed on the sandstone wall.
Only PNG, JPG/JPEG image formats are currently supported
You can also make images float with no blocks behind them. You will need to have the blocks there to place the image initially and then remove them after.
- Download images-1.0.5-SNAPSHOT.jar and place it in your plugins folder.
- In your plugins folder create a directory called "Images" without the quotes.
- Place any images in the Images folder.
- Start your server
- /image create <file name> - To create an image then right click the top left of where you want the image to be
- /image delete - To delete an image then just right click the image to delete
- /image options - To see all the file options of images that you can click to create
Tabbing is supported so you can easily see all your file options by typing /image create and then tab.
Custom Images 1.0.6-SNAPSHOT.jar
Load custom images into Minecraft