- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- 1.8Custom KnockbackThis plugin's goal is to customize damage knockback by creating its own knockback. It behaves approximately like vanilla Minecraft knockback, but it is not intended to be 100% perfect. It provides consistent knockback though, so if that's what you're looking for, then this might be a plugin for you. Configuration is simple and can be done in game.
The free plugin to customize knockback
This project has been abandoned. There will be no more updates for this project.
This plugin requires ProtocolLib
This plugin is compatible with no-hit-delay modifications.
However, some anticheat plugins may have compatibility issues with this plugin.
- Download CustomKnockback.jar and move it to your "plugins" folder in your server's root directory.
- Download ProtocolLib which and move it to your "plugins" folder in your server's root directory. This is a dependency and is required for packet interception and modification.
- Restart or reload your server to enable the plugin.
Commands & Permissions:
- Can be done in game or in console. Run /knockback for more information.
- Can also be configured via YAML file ("config.yml"). Adjust the values to whatever suits you.
- The horizontal values are multipliers for the normalized horizontal knockback vector.
- The vertical values are multipliers for the normalized vertical knockback vector.
- Permission: "knockback.admin"
- /knockback <on/off>
- /knockback set <ground horizontal multiplier> <ground vertical multiplier> <air horizontal multiplier> <air vertical multiplier> <sprint multiplier horizontal> <sprint multiplier vertical> <sprint yaw factor>