- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- 1.16Custom Ore EXP
This simple plugin lets you go and change the EXP values for mining ores, aswell as disable getting EXP from furnaces (This includes Blast Furnaces & Smokers).
# When changing the EXP values if you want vanilla drops set it to -1.
# If you would like none of your worlds to load put in "- none"
# If you wish to disable furnace EXP all-together change the false to "true"
- Putting "- all" in for the worlds instead of listing them all will make the changes live on all worlds.
- Using "-1" will use the vanilla EXP drops, 0 is none, and from there on its fairly straightforward.
- If you wish to disable EXP drops from furnaces all together change the DisableFurnace: to "true"
/COEXP Reload - Reloads the plugin,COreEXP.Reload - Needed for plugin reload.
Other EXP Management plugins:
CustomMobEXP - Manage how much EXP each mob drops or disable it outright!
Servers using this plugin:
Tales of Imperia - mc.talesofimperia.com
Due to School and personal commitments I have had to put all of my projects on pause for the foreseeable future.
When making changes please restart the server, never use /reload, at this time we do have a reload command, however we always recommend restarting instead of using this. If your changes are not live after a plugin reload please try restarting before reporting.
~Custom Ore EXP~ Disable/Customize Furnace & Mining EXP! 1.2
Customize how much EXP Your ores/smelting gives!