- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- English, Spanish, RussianCustom Skins Manager it's a complete solution for the skin system for your server. The plugin allows you to install and manage your game skins as you wish.
In addition to standard functions, such as changing the skin using a nickname, the plugin can install default skins instead of Steve and Alex, allows you to change the skin using a link to the image, which will allow players to show creativity if they do not have a premium account.
Also, the plugin has many other functions and features, which will be described below.
Warning: If you use a launcher with own skin system, like TLauncher, it won't be work for you.
Minimal supported version is 1.8.8
Please read about the most common error when loading skin, that people encounter in order to not write about them to the review in the future: https://www.spigotmc.org/threads/custom-skins-manager.323966/page-6#post-3679927
1) Change your skin via the link to the image.
1.1) Change your skin via any premium nickname.
2) Restore default premium skins on servers with online-mode=false.
3) Change default skin (Steve, Alex) for players who not have premium skin.
4) Useful skins menu.
5) Blacklist and whitelist for nicknames or links.
6) Opportunity to provide your own custom skin system if you have a few premium accounts. (Not required MineSkin).
7) Config format is HOCON. This is a very useful and simple format, better which YAML.
8) Many useful commands with texture/signature manipulation to create your own awesome skin system.
The plugin does not steal your license accounts.
If you use the skin system without the MineSkin service with your Mojang accounts,
do not be afraid to use it. All source code of the plugin is published.
The plugin is also fully compatible with AbstractMenus plugin. You can use it instead of the default skins menu with all powerful features, provided by AM.
When you execute the command '/skin url' plugin get your image link.
Then your image used to upload and change the skin for some Minecraft premium account.
When skin successfully uploaded plugin try to take skin data via Mojang session server.
Finally taken skin data applied to your player profile and saved in the database.
In default, the plugin uses MineSkin service for this, but if you have
few free premium accounts, you can use it and no independent from public services like MineSkin.
- Put plugin jar file into the plugins folder
- Restart server
- Configure permissions
- Put plugin jar file into BungeeCord plugins folder
- Put plugin jar file into plugins folder in everyone spigot servers
- Set bungeecord: true in spigot.yml file
- Restart BungeeCord and all spigot servers
- Configure permission on BungeeCord side
The installation process is similar to installation on BungeeCord
If you use a plugin with any proxy (BungeeCord, Velocity), all data need to change in proxy plugin config. But GUI is tuned to Spigot.
You can install it only on the proxy, but some features like realtime skin refreshing and skins menu will not be work.
Aliases: csm, skin, skins
You can change aliases in plugin.yml inside the jar file
/skin player <player name> - Set skin via premium nickname
/skin url <link to png image> [slim] - Set skin via link to image. If exist [slim] skin will have a slim model
/skin reset - Reset skin to default
/skin to <player> from <nickname> - Remote set skin for <player> from premium account <nickname>
/skin to <player> url <link to image> [slim] - Remote set skin for <player> from link to image
/skin to <player> set <texture> <signature> - Remote set skin for <player> from generated texture and signature
/skin to <player> reset - Reset skin for <player>
/skull player <player> - Get head with player skin.
/skull url <url> - Get head with custom texture. Supports only textures from Mojang and Minecraft servers like http://textures.minecraft.net
/skull to <player> from <target> - Give head with the skin of premium player to another player
/skull to <player> url <url> - Give head with the skin from image to another player. Supports only textures from Mojang and Minecraft servers like http://textures.minecraft.net
/skin preview <player> <texture> <signature> [permission] - Spawn NPC with specified skin as skin preview. You can use it, for example, in menus, created in AbstractMenus plugin. The permission allows you to disallow use that skin for the player.
The permissions for all commands you can find here
In default, plugin support two languages: English and Russian. But you can add your own language file.
- Copy default language file in folder 'lang'
- Rename it as you want (recommend language code like 'en_uk', 'de')
- Change all values as you want.
- In plugin config change parameter 'language' to your file name (without extension)
Thanks for the download! You can donate me by the links below:
Custom Skins Manager 3.4.1
Universal and powerful skin manager for your server