- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
CustomBlocks allows you to create custom textured blocks without any mods or resource packs.
Depends on PacketListenerAPI
- /createCustomBlock <Name> <URL> - Create a custom block from the URL
- Due to the system behind the skull generator, generating can take multiple minutes. Please be patient and don't restart your server.
- If you'd like to speed things up and have a spare Minecraft account, please contact me!
- /giveCustomBlock <Name> [Flags] - Get a generated block
- solid - make the block solid by placing a barrier inside
- skull - just create a regular skull
- smallBlock - create a small block - renders perfectly, but isn't as big as a regular block
- bigBlock - create a big block - bigger than regular blocks
- fullBlock - create a block that fits the usual block dimensions. Some of the textures overlap, but you can still use it for colored skulls.
- customblocks.create - Permission to use the create command
- customblocks.give - Permission to use the give command
- customblocks.place - Permission to place down the blocks
This plugin uses the Imgur API to upload the images. Please create your own API key here and change it in the config.Code (YAML):
# Imgur API Key. You can get your own key here: https://api.imgur.com/oauth2/addclient
# Forces the proper visibility for full blocks. (Will replace the block below with a transparent block)
The images have to be in the default skin format (64x32 or 64x64)
Some example files can be found on my website.
Just replace the name of the color e.g. RED
First the plugin splits the original image into 8 pieces and re-positions the texture.
Then the converted images are uploaded to Imgur.
The images (or rather their URLs) are then applied to player skulls and set as the heads of 8 corresponding armor stands.
Armor stands with custom-textured player skulls.
Please leave a rating if you like this resource.
Donations to support me or this resource are also very much appreciated.