- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- English, FrenchCustomCommands version 4 is now in BETA!
This version is not completely stable yet. Although it has been through some testing, it should be entirely tested before release on production server.
Please report any problem through a ticket on my Discord server.
Check out my plugins on Spigot :
SupremeShops | QuestCreator | BettingGames | Potatoes
CustomCommands | GParticles | GSlotMachine
CustomCommands is a plugin that allows you to create your own commands through a simple configuration system ! You can also use it to override other commands like /spawn or /plugins.
Feel free to send me ideas to improve the plugin!
And more! Check the documentation for more details.
- Simple configuration system!
- Edit configuration in-game!
- Actions that you can repeat as many times as you want!
- Infinite patterns and arguments configuration!
- Add permissions nodes to your commands!
- Add delay to your commands!
- Toggle mode for your commands!
- Multiple aliases for each command and argument!
- Plugin reloading system!
In order to work correctly, this plugin needs Java 8 (or above), my GCore library (included in the zip file) and any spigot version marked as supported on this page.
Always use the latest minor version : for instance, if you're on 1.9, use 1.9.4. Also, keep in mind that this plugin was developed and tested under Spigot. Other implementations are not guaranteed to work, even though it's generally not a problem (for instance, PaperSpigot works fine).
By using this plugin, you agree with the following points :
- (1) Plugin license can be read here
- (2) You agree that you will only use the 'reviews' section only to give your fair opinion on the plugin and not to get support or to suggest things. Do not leave unfair reviews with errors or problems, it's simply annoying.
Thanks to arboriginal, for your 5.00€ donation ! <3
CustomCommands - RECODED! - NEW: Tab-completion, in-game configs edition! 4.0.4
Create unlimited custom commands with actual registration and tab completion! [1.7-latest]