- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Minecraft 1.13.2 - 1.14.4
Java 8, Spigot and WolfyUtilities required
CustomCrafting makes it easy to create your own crafting recipes!
For every single recipe you have a lot of options! So you have the full control over you recipes!
With the new GUI you can easily create your recipes!
This plugin is based on WolfyUtilities!
You need to download it first here
Spigot 1.13.0 is not supported!
You need the latest build of Spigot 1.13.2 in order to run this plugin!
- Create simple or advanced shapeless and shaped recipes.
- Create your custom Furnace, Blast Furnace, Smoker, Stonecutter and Anvil recipes
- Multiple result items for Crafting and Anvil recipes which are randomly picked on crafting. Add probability and permission to the items to further configure the results of an recipe.
- In game GUIs designed to be easy to use and they still have a lot of functionality
- Create your own custom Items and use them in multiple recipes.
- Items support any Meta Data that is supported by Spigot
- Display Name, Lore, Enchantments, Unbreakable, Hide Flags, Attribute Modifiers, Potion Effects, TileEntity Data (e.g. custom Mob spawners), Skull Textures, Leather Armor colors and more
- Toggle any Recipe on/off. Even vanilla recipes!
- Permission per recipe. Allow specific players to craft a recipe.
- Advanced workbench as a add on. Set recipes to be craftable in this workbench only.
- Knowledge book that let's your players view the custom recipes.
- Easily Share your recipe packs with others.
- /cc <option> or /customcrafting <option>
- help - displays the help menu
- info - displays the info about the plugin
- clear - resets the player cache to reset the gui
- database - will show more settings to export configs
- give - give custom items to players
- knowledge - opens the knowledge book with all the custom recipes
- lockdown - toggles all the custom recipes.
- reload - reloads languages and GUIs
- settings - let's you to edit some of the main_config settings in-game
- studio - opens the Studio GUI
- /recipes toggle <namespacekey>
Toggles the recipe on/off.
Currently only available for Crafting recipes!
Namespacekey is the namespace and key seperated by an column.
- /recipes <mode> <type> <namespacekey>
Edit or Delete recipes easily and directly via this command.
Modes: edit or delete
Types: workbench, furnace, anvil, blast_furnace, smoker, campfire or stonecutter
In case of custom recipes or items the folder represents the namespace and the recipe name the key. e.g. customcrafting:workbench
Minecraft uses it the same way! e.g. minecraft:bookshelf
customcrafting.inv.* - These are all the permissions for the inventories.
This plugin is a lot of work and hard to maintain.
Reviews help me to get insparation and improve the plugin.
If you found a bug, glitch or issue, please report it to me before you write a bad review and also suggestions don't belong in the review area!
If you have suggestion, need help, report a bug, share your recipes or just want to talk...
feel free to join my discord!
or copy link:
CustomCrafting | Advanced Custom Recipe Plugin [MySQL] [1.13.2 - 1.14.4] 22.214.171.124
Create custom Crafting, Furnace, Anvil, Stonecutter and more recipes! Support for MetaData and more