- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- 1.9CC - CustomCratesCustomCrates is currently in the stage of remaking, if you would like to see added features on the plugin, or would like to change features including bug fixs, please message me on spigot.
If you see me in-game don't forget to say hello ~ProFewGames
/Crates info - Shows you information about the plugin.
/Crates list - Shows a list of available crates.
/Crates give <player> <cratename> <amount> - Gives the player a crate key for the specified amount.
/Crates giveall <cratename> <amount> - Gives everyone on the server a crate key.
/Crates crate <cratename> - Gives you a crate for you to place.
/Crates preview <cratename> - Previews prizes in a crate.
/Crates open <cratename> - Opens a crate without a key.
/Crates create <cratename> - Creates a template for a new crate.
/Crates set <cratename> - Set a crate at the location you are looking at. (Issue resolved, this command can now be used as pleased)
/CC remove - Removes the crate at the location you are looking at.
Crate Types: CSGO, ROULETTE
Current permission nodes(Beta, may change in the future)
- customcrates.command - Grants the user access with the crate command.
- customcrates.place.crate - Allows the user to place a crate
- customcrates.break.crate - Allows the user to break a crateLanguage FileValid placeholders:
Giveall command additional placeholders
- %name% - The name of the targeted player (if entered)
- %display_name% - The display name of the targeted player (if entered)
- %crate% - The name of the crate in the argument
- %amount% - The amount of keys given/received
- %total_players% - The total amount of players that received a key
- %total_keys% - The total amount of keys given to all players combined
Additional Information:This plugin is not CratesPlus.
A fully customizable crates plugin
- Language Update Oct 18, 2017
- Remake beta [Virtual Crates aren't included with this update] Oct 12, 2017
- Virtual Preview Nov 2, 2016