This is a very simple plugin which allows you to customize the EnderChest's lines and name on your server.Warning!:
If you already use the plugin, in order to update it you must delete the last config and database file so all the players' enderchest items will be missing . I Wouldn't suggest to use the version 1.4 because if your server reaches more than 40 players the lag may be horrible.
-/CustomEnderChest view the author )
-/OpenEc <player>(Open the EnderChest of another player)
- Configurable on the config file --> Commands to open the Ec
- cac.editsb.use --> Allows the player to edit someones EnderChest (Works if the player is offline too )
- cac.craft.bypass -->Allows the player to craft EnderChest if it is disabled on the config file (Allow_Craft).
- cec.open.cmd --> Allows the player type commads that you can set on the config file (in 'Commands:' ConfigurationSection)
- cec.rows.6 --> Gives the player 6 EnderChest rows
- cec.rows.5 --> Gives the player 5 EnderChest rows
- cec.rows.4--> Gives the player 4 EnderChest rows
- cec.rows.3 --> Gives the player 3 EnderChest rows
- cec.rows.2 --> Gives the player 2 EnderChest rows
- everybody has 1 row
Configure the name of your Server's EnderChest.
Configure the Commands that the EnderChest opens!
Disable Crafting EnderChest.
# 1: 'ec'
# 2: 'enderchest'
# 3: 'echest'
# 3: 'chest open'
# 4: 'something'
Do not edit the database
In the 1.2+ plugin version the CustomEnderChest is updated with the players' last EnderChest items so they are not going to lose anything (but if you give them only 1 row for example the other 2 normally EnderChest rows will not be available)
Like that resource? Support me with a donation
Customize your Server's EnderChest lines and name!
- Lag fix... Sep 5, 2015
- Now Admins have permission to open the Players' EnderChests! Jul 29, 2015
- Now you can block crafting EnderChest for some players Jul 25, 2015