- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- Configurable (config.yml)CustomGamemodes
What is CustomGamemodes? CustomGamemodes is a lightweight, opensource Spigot plugin designed to enhance gameplay on servers by allowing for the creation of new "gamemodes". These gamemodes can have certain properties such as no fall damage or a fast walk speed.
Configuration:Code (YAML):alert-updates: true
no-permission: "&7(&c&l!&7) You don't have permission to do this!"
syntax-message: "&7(&c&l!&7) Invalid syntax! Try /customgamemode (gamemode) [player]"
no-gamemode-permission-message: "&7(&c&l!&7) You don't have permission to use this gamemode!"
invalid-gamemode-message: "&7(&c&l!&7) Invalid gamemode!"
not-a-player: "&7(&c&l!&7) You must be a player to excecute this command!"
updated-gamemode-message: "&7(&c&l!&7) Your gamemode has been updated to &a%gamemode%&7!"
updated-player-message: "&7(&c&l!&7) Successfully updated &a%player%&7's gamemode to &a%gamemode%&7!"Important information:
- Don't put an insane max health
- Don't put a number higher than 10 for fly/walk speedSupport can be received by adding me on Discord: Newb#9961. The reviews section is NOT the place to complain about problems with the plugin.
While being built for 1.8, the plugin is not limited to this specific version. It should be compatible with other server versions, however if you would like it to be made compatible with one that it does not already work with, please DM me on Discord.