CustomHelp by Mukri
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
What is it?
Custom help allow you to use the /Help usage the way you want it to be! Everything is configurable in the settings.yml. You can also use a variables %player%,Color codes,Per page permissions,Multiple lines and unlimited page!
- /Help (Any text/Any numbers!)
- Easy to setup
- Unlimited Pages
- Unlimited Lines
- Per-page permissions
- Color Code Support
%player% - Show Player Name.
Suggest what placeholder should I add next!
/Help reload - Reload all setting.yml & message.yml
- customhelp.reload - /Help reload command permissions
- None! Other than that, its up to you, you can set the permissions yourself on the config
- Page '1' is the default page! If players do only /Help, they will be given the message of '1'
- This is the page one!
- '&cThis also have color supports!'
- And Multi line!
- '&cALSO unlimited page!'
- Hello %player%! /help 2 for more info etc...
Code (Text):No-Permissions: '&cYou have no permissions to use this commands!'
Unkown-Command: 'Unkown Command! Type /help for more info'