- Shades commons-io in jar (since spigot removed theirs in 1.14)
- Uses 1.14 API for material names
Create custom items and recipes, complete with an API!
- Added a workaround for spigot, which broke custom InventoryHolders in 1.13 (this is fixed in recent builds of Paper). Thanks dhgamer.
- File saves occur asynchronously (file saves only occur when adding new items or recipes, so not a huge issue in the first place).
- Ensure recipe keys match 1.13 constraints
- Better error messages to debug loading recipes that involve invalid or old 1.12 material names
- Adds some extra error handling if older 1.12 items/recipes fail to load, allowing any remaining items/recipes to continue loading in instead of just flat out quitting.
- Clarified many of the plugin messages.
- Spigot support for the loreizer.
- Prints a message for servers that don't support the loreizer.
- Clickable "loreizer" prompt - allows for easy modification of item lore, since commands are quite a chore. Simply type /citem lore while holding the item you wish to modify.
- New config option: useInvisibleIDs. Defaults to true (existing behavior).
- Determines whether the ID of a custom item should be visible to the client when spawned.
- Added /citem reregister, to allow overwriting a registered item (note - this does not remove recipes for the old item until...
- Fixed an issue where online players who crafted custom recipes that were removed would cause the server to be unable to save their playerdata.
- API: Removed removeAllRecipesExceptFor
- API: RecipeBlocker has been added to facilitate the ability to "disable" and automatically recipes when it's safe to do so.
- RecipeBlocker will automatically remove all blocked recipes from server when the server is empty
- Fixed an issue where using /cremove would cause the server to be unable to save playerdata for players currently on the server.
- Changed API related to removing recipes.