Custom Messages is a very simple Plugin which allows you to change most of the Messages that will be send to players when they do something!
All of these are supporting ColorCodes! You can find a list here: http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Formatting_codes
- Change the Join/Quit - Messages!
- Change the Deathmessage!
- Change the Message of the Day (supports ColorCodes)!
- Change the Tablist header/footer!
- Change the ServerFull/Whitelist - kick messages!
- Change the Chatformat!
If you find any Errors/Bugs please feel free to report them in the Comments!
This plugin is only 1.8+ compatible!
'/cm' is an alias for the Command!
- /custommessages setmotd > Sets a new Message of the Day (motd)! Use '&' as the ColorCodeprefix
- /custommessages settablist [header|footer] > Sets new Tablist header or footer!
- /custommessages setkickmessage [full|whitelist] > Sets new denymessages for Whitelist or Full kick!
- /custommessages info > Shows an Info graphic for the Plugin!
I hope this is helpful!
- cm.setmotd > Allows you to use the /cm setmotd command!
- cm.settablist > Allows you to use the /cm settablist command!
- cm.setkickmessage > Allows you to the /cm setkickmessage command!