- Tested Minecraft Versions:
It's a lightweight spigot-plugin which lets you
configure the drops of every mob.
There are plenty configuration possibilities (and more to come):
Skeleton: # name can be everything
#hand or item ids, if u put false to mob kill tool, it ll get passed through killing with everything
#names all spawning skeletons like this
#If u put only_loot_named_mob on true, this configured loot only drops from this name
loot_message: "Wow you killed an skeleton and got an enchanted Glowstone for that!"
loot_name: Glowing Glowstone
loot_lore: It's a Glowstone
Why using this plugin over other plugins with almost the same possibilities?
- I needed this kind of plugin very much, so I searched for some plugin resolution.
- I never found one that makes all configuration settings that I really needed.
- I am going to add anything you want to this plugin to make it as perfect as possible for any server.
You are able to make unlimited CustomMobDrops.
If u have any ideas, issues or other things for this plugin, let me know!
- GUI to edit Mobs ingame or ingame edit with commands
- Needed kill tool configuration (enchantments, names, world, etc.)
- Needed amount of dmg to get loot
- Special particles when getting loot
- saving statistics in a database
- money option
- x chance that a mob spawns mith configuration (armory, weapons, health, abilities)
Thanks in advance for using it!
By the way, here's a donation link, it's completly up to you, if u you think I deserve some donation then feel free to do that!
A lightweight plugin, which makes Mobs drop (other) items with many options.
- Permission to reload, added more functions Jul 9, 2018
- Added reload command and mob name Jul 8, 2018
- Update #1 forgot to add loot_message to the update! Jul 7, 2018