What does it do?
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Pretty simple, when a player writes the real-minecraft name of another player in chat, it'll notify that player with a sound. You can define the sound in the config. Additionally, you can grant players a permission to allow them to turn it off. It will save this decision until they decide to turn it back on.
- /pingtoggle - Turn off notifications
- customplayerping.toggle - Allow players to turn off ping notifications
- customplayerping.ping - Allow players to ping other players
- pingSound - The sound that plays when a player is pinged. You can change it to any of these sounds: https://hub.spigotmc.org/javadocs/spigot/index.html?org/bukkit/Sound.html NOTE: the sound is case sensitive. I'll fix this in an update shortly
- NOT_A_PLAYER - The message sent to console when it tries to execute /pingtoggle
- PING_TOGGLED_OFF - The message sent to a player when they toggle their ping off.
- PING_TOGGLED_ON - The message sent to a player when they toggle their ping on.