The following changes have been made:
- Language YAML files are now saved into languages sub-directory for sanity sake.
- You can now make a copy of and configure your own custom language files in languages sub-directory. (Say you made a language file named alien.yml, then set your language config in config.yml as alien)
- Item without display name now returns an eye-pleasing material name in messages. (i.e. Grass Block instead of GRASS_BLOCK)
- Added support for LocaleLib to translate items without display name to player's client language.
If you have downloaded an earlier version...
- Replace the outdated .jar file with the updated .jar file.
- Start/Restart the server.
- WARNING: The database table for pending transaction messages will be re-created (i.e shop owners will not receive messages for transactions made while he was offline prior to the update, upon joining the server after the update).
- You can safely delete any language files in plugin's main directory (where config.yml resides in).