- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
This plugin features 3 soft borders for going out and 2 borders for going up.
By going out, the survivalist gets these debuffs, in order:
By going up, they get these debuffs, in order:
- Health Broadcast: Everyone gets to see the survivalist's health.
- Natural Regeneration Off: You can no longer heal naturally.
- Slowness: By passing the third border, you get slowness 1 until you go back.
Keep in mind, these debuffs only activate for the survivalist.
- Health Limit: Your maximum health gets set to 8 hearts.
- Blindness: By passing the second upwards border, you get blindness until you go back.
Next, the plugin offers an advanced time system, with a customizable timer in the action bar. Along with that, you can also apply grace period for the survivalist to get a headstart.
The config GUI also has a 'Random Location' button which teleports you to a random position in the world!
As mentioned before, the main gist of this plugin are the debuff borders.
They are indicated with particles, so you know exactly when you are about to pass one. The particles for the borders are light green, yellow, and then red.
By default, the outwards borders are 100, 200, and 300 blocks from the center, while the upwards ones are 120 and 160 from bedrock level.
There is also a fourth border at 500 blocks out, indicated by black particles, giving very large debuffs to prevent the survivalist from escaping completely.
Almost all features in this plugin are customizable and adjustable. Configurable features include the five borders, time and grace period, and the start location.
You never have to reset the world as you can always teleport to a random location via the GUI!
This plugin uses only one command: /svh
It opens up a GUI with all the necessary settings and the start button.
As a Survivalist:
As a Hitman:
CustomSurvivalist was of course inspired by Dream's video Minecraft Survivalist VS 3 Hitmen.