- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Kicjow (Data File Code)
Daily Rewards is a fairly advanced plugin that rewards your players daily by simply running a command. Not only is it extremely customizable, but it is also extremely stable - major bugs are squashed near instantly and minor bugs will always be hunted down and squished as well. You can count on this plugin to get the job you require done effectively and efficiently.
- Customizable rewards and reward categories
- Customizable permissions
- Customizable messages
- Customizable cooldown
- Random reward feature
- UUID Support
- IP Support
- Locally stored player data
- MySQL support
- PlaceholderAPI support
- Auto update detector
- Built for spigot/craftbukkit 1.13.2 - 1.14.1
- Versions available for 1.7 - 1.12.2
Commands & Permissions:
/Reward - Default Permission: dr.claim
/Dailyrewards - Permission: dr.admin
When you put a reward's permission to true, the player must have the permission: dr.(reward's name here)
- Requires Java 8 when used in a home hosted serverConfig:
The current version of this plugin may require different string values for sounds depending on your version due to the changes to bukkit effect names between each update - the default config strings are configured to 1.10+ by default, if you are using a spigot version older than 1.10, use these sound effects in your config.
Config.yml default configuration
Messages.yml default configuration
- You can have as many reward lines as you want
- Send multiple commands on one line by putting a semicolon between the commands (Example: say 1;say 2;say 3)
- Player's name - %player%
- Remaining cooldown time - %time%
- Remaining cooldown hours - %h%
- Remaining cooldown minutes - %m%
- Remaining cooldown seconds - %s%
- Remaining cooldown time - %dailyrewards_remaining_time%
- Remaining cooldown hours - %dailyrewards_remaining_hours%
- Remaining cooldown minutes - %dailyrewards_remaining_minutes%
- Remaining cooldown seconds - %dailyrewards_remaining_seconds%
- Configurable reward available message - %dailyrewards_player_reward_available%
- Configurable no rewards available message - %dailyrewards_player_no_rewards%
- Configurable current reward availability status message - %dailyrewards_player_test_qualification%
By donating I will put your spigot username or name in the list below along with the amount donated, if you are the owner of a server and donate I will put your server IP in bold font at the top of the plugin page and mark you as a sponsor. Thanks for considering donating to my projects!
Alexander L. ($5)
Daily Rewards 1.3.7c
Reward your players after a configured cooldown runs out.
For those of you having issues using this plugin, realize that it only supports 1.13 and above. There are other versions available for players running servers on 1.12 and below, like myself. Read the entire page before leaving a negative review.
Onto the actual plugin, it gets the job done while being lightweight yet highly customizable. A must-have plugin for every server owner. Five stars!
This plugin is AWESOME and easy to config, but i don't know what's the permission when I put "permission: true", and...
I wolud like to the "reward" gonna improving every day, like a streak, it may make it more useful and intersing
And the permission "dr.claim" don't works, I'm ussing Spigot 1.12.2, with group manager
Absolutely perfect. We used to use Daily Bonus, which worked, then stopped working and the dev provides absolutely no support (claims there is nothing wrong with the plugin). For over 8 months we've been searching for a replacement plugin and here we are today with the solution.
With a bit of tweaking, using LuckPerms to set temporary permissions to unlock access to the next day and to remove the permission for access the previous day and GUI from DeluxeMenus, we were able to get this operating exactly the same as we had with DailyBonus.
Thank you so much for creating this plugin and actually providing support to your users. You're directly the cause of many happy players!
You can check out our live working example on play.maestrea.com.
P.S. If anyone is curious about how we configured it so each consecutive day gives a better reward, feel free to PM me so I can help you out!