What is DailyLootCrate?
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
DailyLootCrate lets you create crates and lets you add random items into it, so players can loot it daily (or select another cooldown time!). This plugin was a suggestion on the Plugin Suggestions Forum on Bukkit and had some spare time, so decided to create this plugin for him.
Currently, these commands are implemented:
Following commands are for players with the permission dailyloot.staff only
- /loot check <name> - Checks if you can loot a certain lootcrate already.
- /loot list - Shows all the available lootcrates.
- /loot create <name> [cooldown] - Creates a new lootcrate. If there's no cooldown given, it will be set to 24h by default.
- /loot remove <name> - Removes an existing lootcrate.
- /loot set <name> - Sets a block as a lootcrate.
- /loot edit <name> - Edit an existing crate.
1) Download the .jar file above.
2) Put the file into the plugins folder of your server.
3) Run your server and it works!
- dailyloot.staff - All the commands that need this permission are shown above.
- Open a crate to check what you can get by opening it.
- Economy features (opening fees for crates etc.)