- Added custom potions & custom tipped arrows
- When creating a new character it no longer spams you in chat when picking a username.
- When using
/potion <PotionType> <Duration> <Amplifier> <Color> <Splash>
Duration is in seconds, to get an instant potion just put 1 second in.
- Arrows lose their potion effects when they hit the ground, you only get one use out of a custom tipped arrow.
- Can only be obtained using the commands /potion or /arrow
- Character#getInventory() is now Deprecated
- Moved all individual commands to their own respective classes under the package xyz.almia.commandsystem
- Colors should be created through the constructor Color(int red, int blue, int green) but feel free to use Color(PotionColors color).
- Added another Constructor to the Character class, use the new one only to get offline characters, try to only use the (Player, ID) as much as you can.
- No dependency changes, please use latest version of all "optional" dependencies.