Before updating please update all dependencies if you are using them, MultiLineAPI has updated and only the latest versions of Damocles and it's dependencies will work together.
Finally I have been able to push another update. This took a really long time but it is here. I have fixed damage in prep for magic & spells.
The question you may be asking yourself is, where is spells and magic?, my original plan with 1.8.0 was to fully release magic and spells but the damage methods I had currently in place would not let me do that. I was required to rewrite all of my plugins damage but since this update would have no affect on my players I decided to add multiple new upgrades to current functions with this update.
- Items can now be upgraded, the upgrade count at the bottom of an item does something now! This dictates how many enhancement scrolls can be applied to an item. After +3 enhancements an item will start to glow.
- Enhancement scrolls now exist, check /cardinal for them! A way to obtain them legit will be added later on.
- Items now serialize their names and store them in NBT, this may cause items to lose their current names. Solution is to destroy them and recreate them.
- Soul potion, if you have lower than 5 souls and you drink a soul potion you gain +1 soul! Will format this better in future updates but for right now they just exist and work.
- /stats is now a book. And you can upgrade stats! Check it out it is super cool.
- Anvil dupe glitch is fixed.
- You can now once again interact with entities.
- Removed the Aegis enchantment,
- Redid the entire damage system, should work and layer properly now.