- Identical enchant bug from creature damage was present in player damage.
- Clan systems not removing players from clans on character deletion.
- Only checking online characters rather than both online and offline.
Damocles | New Enchantments, Items and more! | Beta 1.8.3
Complete RPG System, Custom items, Custom Characters and new enchantments!
- Error when hitting a creature with your bare hands. Plugin was checking hand itemstack for enchantments instead of enchantment list.
- Petrify spamming chat on move when logged out.
- Hitpoints not updating when leveled up.
Before updating please update all dependencies if you are using them, MultiLineAPI has updated and only the latest versions of Damocles and it's dependencies will work together.
Finally I have been able to push another update. This took a really long time but it is here. I have fixed damage in prep for magic & spells.
- The Equips update.
- Equip menu can be found in /stats
- Items will break on update. They must be destroyed and recreated to work fully.
- Player data may break.
- Banking data may break.
- NEW ITEM MODELS ADDED PLEASE UPDATE YOUR RESOURCE PACK!
- Added fully functional equip slots.
- Added fully functional equip menu.
- Added fully functional ring items. do /cardinal to see the new items.
- Added custom potions & custom tipped arrows
- When creating a new character it no longer spams you in chat when picking a username.
- When using
/potion <PotionType> <Duration> <Amplifier> <Color> <Splash>
Duration is in seconds, to get an instant potion just put 1 second in.
- Arrows lose their potion effects when they hit the ground, you only get one use out of a custom tipped arrow.
- Can only be obtained using the commands /potion or /arrow...
Fixed the /arrow colors command not showing the inventory of colored arrows.
- Now handle RGB colors inside the plugins Color.java class, and convert them to ints.
- Added /arrow command for Gamemasters.
- All past dependencies are now optional.
- New dependencies added, should be on front page now.
- Highly recommended to have all dependencies.
- Fixed bug where character creation menu would continuously open while players where dead, making the player unable to respawn.
- Fixed clans saving, now displays what clan you are in properly.
- Files now save properly in the SevenKings folder. The Danger with this update is it breaks all old save files unless they are put under (sevenkings/players/(playerUniqueID)/FilesGoHere)
Highly recommended to just delete your SevenKings folder and reload the plugin.
- /Balance now has an alias /bal
- File that saves all created character ID's is now...
Page 1 of 2