- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- HexedHeroWarning: This plugin is no longer receiving updates and may or may not work, especially on newer Minecraft versions. No support is given.ABOUT
DarknessDamage is a plugin where the Darkness damages you! You can set the damage amount, timer, if it should kill the player, action bar message and more!
- Plug & Play. Just drop in the plugins folder and configure.
- Highly efficient with performance in mind since the start and highly optimized.
- Hex colors in supported Minecraft versions.
- Light Range. Set the light level range that damages players.
- Task Settings. Change how often to check and damage players in the dark and how often to tell them they are in the dark.
- Damage Settings. Set the amount of damage the players receive each task run. You can also set if the damage should kill the player or leave them at 1HP. You can also set the damage to increase by its self if the player stays in the darkness, resets when they enter the light.
- Per World support. Configure the darkness to only damage you in set worlds or enable it in all.
- Ignore players with light sources in their hand or with a bypass permission.
- Execute commands when a player enters or leaves the darkness.Code (YAML):# Thank you for Downloading DarknessDamage!
# Feel free to check out my other plugins here:
# Put all the worlds you want this enabled in, add * for all worlds.
# - "*"
# How often in tick should we check if we should damage players.
# 20 ticks = 1 second.
Damage Task Timer: 30
# The light level range of what damages you.
Light Range: 0-6
# Damage to deal to the player each task run.
# Should we increase the damage the longer the player is in the dark?
# Example: The damage will start at 2 then increase to 4 then 6 etc.
# until the player steps back into the light which it rests back to 2 for next time.
Damage Increases: true
# Should the damage kill the player or just leave them at 1 hp?
Damage Kills: true
# Execute commands on some events
# Commands to fire when the player enters the darkness. Empty to disable.
# - "say %player% entered darkness"
# - "kill %player%"
# Commands to fire when the player leaves the darkness. Empty to disable.
# - "say %player% entered the light"
# Should the plugin not damage players with light sources in their main/off hand?
# Configure the valid light sources below.
Ignore Light Sources In Hand:
# Enabled or not.
# Materials to ignore
Valid Light Sources:
# How often in tick should we check and tell players if they are in the darkness.
# 20 ticks = 1 second.
Message Task Timer: 5
# The message to send to the player when they are in the range to be damaged
# Set to "" to disable.
Action Bar Message: "&8&lYOU'RE IN THE DARKNESS"
COMMANDS & PERMISSIONS
- /darknessdamage Shows help menu.
- /darknessdamage reload Reloads the plugin, restarting any tasks.
- darknessdamage.command.reload Permission for the reload arg.
- darknessdamage.bypass Bypass the entire plugin, not taking any damage.