Hereby I'm presenting my new Resource: datdenkiknietslibs, a collection of useful libraries, which is easy to use and well documented.
How do I use it?
To use the code in this library, there are two things you can do:
you can either
This library includes:
- put the DatdenkiknietsLibs.jar as plugin on your server, and import the file as "External Jar"
- copy the code from the files you need from the github repository
- A way to easily handle custom configuration files
- A way to easily handle warps
- More features will be added later
- I wont give anyone personal assistance. If you still feel like you REALLY need it, you can buy the Premium version of this resource, which is coming soon.
- If you know how to use JavaDocs, you can check them out here
- If you have any suggestions on what should be added, please post them in this resource discussion