On player death, there is a chance they are teleported to the death dimension. You choose what they have to do to get out. Navigate a maze, fight monsters, do some parkour, or anything else you can think of!
- /dd - The base command
- /dd set - Set the Death Dimension spawn point and world
- /dd teleport - Teleport yourself to the Death Dimension
- /dd addworld - Enables the world you are currently in
- /dd delworld - Disables the world you are currently in
- deathdimension.admin - Allows access to all commands
- deathdimension.immune - Having this command prevents you from being teleported to the death dimension
When a player dies, there is a customizable chance they are sent to the death dimension if they are in a world in the worlds list. The death dimension is set by you. You can create a separate world, or just a contained area, or whatever you want. You then set the spot with /dd set. Then when they are sent to the death dimension they are sent to that spot.
- Once you have the plugin installed, go to the Death Dimension folder and open config.yml
- Go to the worlds you would like to enable and do /dd addworld to enable them. When players die in an enabled world, there is a chance they are teleported to the death dimension!
- Reload the plugin and enjoy! (Because OPs have death dimension.immune they will not be teleported to the death dimension.)
The video is only relevant to Death Dimension v1.0
Bugs? Feature requests? Create a ticket.