DeathStare – Stare players to death, using your death-stare. Version: 1.0 Author: Samuel98
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Death-Stare is a plugin for Spigot servers which adds the ability to stare players, and kill them, using your deadly, death-stare. You just have to toggle your stare-mode on and start left clicking while looking at a player. The idea for this plugin came from Rurikar22. He used it on the role-playing game, Dwarves vs Zombies.
The plugin is very basic and does not require many resources to run at all. The plugin does have a very basic, but still functional configuration file which is purely used for a couple of things, mainly the stare-range and the stare-material.
- Configurable options for what material is used as the item, which a player should be holding to death-stare, and the range players can stare from.
- Ability to, left-click, death-stare other players, if the stare-mode is toggled on.
- Automatically disabled the stare-mode when a player disconnects.
- A simple, configurable, update checker for Spigot which displays notices in console when a new file is uploaded.
- Optional cool-down between each stares.
- Ability to change all of the messages in the configuration, which are displayed in-game.
- Currently, I do not have any planned ‘features’, I just plan on fixing bugs.
Commands and Permissions:
- /deathstare help - deathstare.help - View the help usage for commands.
- /deathstare info - deathstare.info - View the plugins general information.
- /deathstare reload - deathstare.reload - Reload the config file.
- /stare - deathstare.stare - Toggle your stare-mode, on or off.
- All - deathstare.admin - Access to all commands and features.
- Basic - deathstare.user - Access to basic commands and features.
Since the plugin is open-source, I decided I might as well upload the source-code for it. You can view it by clicking here.
Please leave a review, or a comment in the discussions tab, with a link to evidence of your issue, bug or suggestion and I will try my best to fix/implement it as soon as possible.
Spotlights and Screenshots:
If you would like to make a video spotlight, you can. If you send me the URL I might even add it below.