- Tested Minecraft Versions:
What can I do with DeathCoordinates?
This plugins allows the users of your server to teleport to their death locations by clicking on a message on chat. Of course, this need a specific permission, so you decide who is going to be able to do that. You can modify the message as you want and also you can define in which worlds the plugin will work. Is a simple and lightweight plugin.
- ✓ Configurable Death Message with Click event
- ✓ Disable plugin in certain worlds
- ✓ Teleport Max Time
- ✓ Lava and Void Protection
- ✓ Works with 1.8+
- ✓ Compatibility for Spigot/CraftBukkit
It is very easy to use, first you need a Permissions plugin and add the permission deathcoordinates.teleport and deathcoordinates.message to the groups you want. That group will be able to see and click the message after they die, so they will be teleported to their death location.
Code (Text):# --------------------------------------------------
# DeathCoordinates by Ajneb97
# If you find bugs, please contact with me:
- "&cYou died! Your &4death coordinates &care:"
- "&8(&7%coord-x% %coord-y% %coord-z%&8, &cWorld: &7%world%&8)"
death-message-extra: "&cClick on this message to teleport you to your death position"
no-died-recently: "&7You haven't died recently."
incorrect-world: "&7You can't do that on this world"
plugin-reload: "&aConfig Reloaded"
console-command: "&7You need to be a player to use that command"
nopermissions: "&7You don't have permissions to do that"
wrongcommand: "&7That command doesn't exists"
error-lava: "&7You can't go back to your death location because there is lava nearby"
error-void: "&7You can't go back to your death location because you will fall in the void"
Two things that are important in the config:
This part means that the player will have a certain amount of time, in this case 300 seconds, to go to their death location. After that time, they will not be able to teleport. You are free to enable or disable this option.
Here you can put all the worlds you don't want to be used by this plugin. That means that if the player dies, the message will be only sended to the player if he is in one if these worlds.
-/dc info Shows plugin info
-/dc reload Reload the plugin config
-/dc tp Teleport you to your death location
- deathcoordinates.teleport (Allows you to teleport to death location)
- deathcoordinates.message (Allows you to see the message of your death location coordinates)
- deathcoordinates.bypasstime (Ignores the max time in config)
- deathcoordinates.admin (Allows you to use the commands)
If you have new ideas you are welcome to say them
DeathCoordinates | [1.8-1.12] 1.3.1
Teleport you to your death location by clicking on a message on chat!