DeathDeduction is a simple, lightweight plugin, which deducts a configurable amount of money (fixed or percentage) on death. This plugin requires Vault.
> Compatibility & Requirements
- Specify the amount of money to deduct, fixed or percentage.
- Broadcasts a message to the entire server saying the amount of money you lost on death (Can be turned off).
- Update check and Metrics.
- More features are planned.
> Commands & Permissions:
- This plugin requires Vault.
> Misc. Permissions:
- /dd: Shows the plugin version, authors, URL. This command has no permissions.
- /dd toggle: Enables or disables temporarily the plugin behaviour. deathdeduction.admin
- /dd reload: Reloads the configuration file. deathdeduction.admin
> Metrics & Updates
- deathdeduction.bypass: Bypasses the penalty you receive on death. Default for OPs.
This plugin uses Hidendra's metrics system. The following data is collected:
Metrics system can be disabled in the configuration file, along with the update check.
- Java Version;
- OS Version;
- Authentication Mode;
- System Architecture/Cores;
- Game Version;
- Server Software.