- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- https://github.com/PvPNiK/DeathDropDeathDrop V2.0
Ever wanted to add a custom drop when the player dies? now you can!
Plus you can remove an item from the drops when a player dies.
How it works:
First, we hold an item, then we create it by using commands.
After we created our item we need to add it to one of the 2 lists.
For each world there are 2 lists:
> Drop list - list of items that will drop on death.
> UNdrop list - list of items that will be removed from dropping on death.
> Item Commands:
> World Commands:
- /dd item list - List of all the items
- /dd item create <item name> - Creates a new item
- /dd item get <item name> - Get the item
- /dd item remove <item name> - Removes the item
- /dd world <world name> list - Prints all the items on Drop & UNdrop list of the world.
- /dd world <world name> remove - Removes the world. (plugin will not work in this world anymore)
- /dd world <world name> drop add/remove <item name> - Add or Remove the item, from the DROP list of the world
- /dd world <world name> undrop add/remove <item name> - Add or Remove the item, from the UNdrop list of the world
Having an issue?
If you have an error in the console, please copy it to pastebin
You can contact me on this site or Discord: PvPNiK#2055
And I will fix it as soon as I can.
If you want the plugin to be more customizable or a new feature, just pm me and I will add it in the next update.