- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Deathfinitive Control is the definitive death control plugin. Control item slots, experience drops, and more!
Check out the readme for more information.
Module - Inventory
- download the .jar into your plugins folder
- it is recommended that you set the game rule keepInventory to false due to some "undefined" behaviors with experience in Spigot
- it is recommended that you configure the plugin before use
The outcome of an inventory item is configurable:
The Curse of Binding is only considered when the item is equipped.
- control outcome of specific inventory slots
- eg, keep hotbar and equipment, drop everything else
- control outcome of cursed items
- eg, keep (and unequip) Curse of Binding items
- eg, drop Curse of Vanishing items
Module - Experience
The experience involved in a death is configurable:
- control the total experience involved with a death
- control how much experience to keep (the rest is lost)
- control how much of the lost experience to drop (the rest vanishes)