- Fixed $ in messages throwing errors
- Relocated discord messages to a lower priority. Meaning if you have an issue with discord messages. Server messages will still send. Before, the messages would not send on the server-side when there was an error with discord.
- Fixed falling block error from 1.13 changing block data code
- Fixed respawn anchors not sending messages on exploding with less than 4 charges....
DeathMessages (DeathMessagesPrime Remastered) 1.3.3
Allows the formatting of all death messages
- Removed the partner message from the plugin #Spigot
- Reduced the Sparked Host partner message to one line in the startup message to comply with spigot rules 7.5.2
- Added /dm edit. Explained in the plugin page and in-game. You can not edit messages in-game.
- Started adding tab-completer for /dm. At the moment it only does /dm edit
- Added /dm backup. Explained in the plugin page and in-game. Added this because /dm edit enables players on your server with the correct permission to change death messages without your knowledge.
- Added a premier, elite, epic role, super secret in my discord called MONKAS. If...
- /dm toggle not saving the last toggle
- UserData file not saving at all regardless the setting in settings.yml
- Fixed weapons being colorized in the message when you rename items in anvils.
- Added 'Saved-User-Data' option in Settings.yml to disable/enable saving userdata. (Biger servers requested this due to large file size)
- Recoded the config handler. Had a hard time with strings containing " inside strings. You won't see any changes, all backend
- Fixed format saving to the next word in messages.
- Update 1 2 3 never gonna see that again.
- Added %world_environment% to the placeholders list. (Used for bed/respawn anchors) returns a configurable string from Messages.yml (over-world, nether, the_end)
- Set the default deathmessage cooldown to 0 because people were reporting messages were only sending to the console.
- fixed bed kills/suicides in the end...
- Added a formattable message for console instead of just sending the message. You can add extra info to print to the console.
- Added cooldowns for death messages. See Settings.yml near the bottom
- Added Block translations in Messages.yml
- Fixed anvil squish death messages from not sending and throwing errors
- We are nearing the final release of the beta. Almost everything is added to this plugin besides inventories and a couple of other suggestions. So stop by the discord and...
- Added bed/respawn anchor natural deaths/kills. (Natural deaths were added automatically in the PlayerDeathMessages.yml, but if you want to use them in PVP. Simply add "Bed" or "Respawn-Anchor" to your "mobs.player.solo" section in the config. Like you would with any other death type.
- Added an option to remove prefixes from discord messages (Messages.yml)
- Added author/more footer options for discord messages (Messages.yml)
- Added regular text...BecauseNyx likes this.
Page 1 of 15