- Fixes a spigot compatibility issue. If you're using Paper, there is no need to update to this version if you're already on 2.1.2.
Spectate your killer briefly before respawning, similarily to most FPS games
- Check if player was set to spectator gamemode when starting death spectating. Plugins can cancel this - a console message will print if this is the case.
- Include plugin and bukkit server version on caught exception.
setTicksLived accepts only a value of 1 or greater. (Fixes a bug that prevents players from respawning.)
FYI, this plugin (as of version 2.0) works better on Paper. Paper has a cancelable death event, which is far more reliable to use instead of trying to hack our way around the EntityDamageEvent and faking a death event. The 2.0 refactor uses this to provide a more reliable and compatible handling of the death event.
New in 2.1:
- CB/Spigot compatibility
- Reset ticksLived on respawn
- Cleaned up unused code from 2.0 update
Should've been 1.3.1, oh well. This just "fixes" a couple of "issues."
Minor stuff for the most part.
Added hit sound, death sound, which both don't play normally for obvious reasons (canceled/player never "dies.")
some more compatibility and debugging for race conditions(?)
Fixed yet another typo, this time with the "compatibility" feature
- Potential compatibility with 1.10, 1.9, 1.8 and below(?)
- Fix typo in check for items with vanishing_curse enchant.
Page 1 of 2