- Check if player was set to spectator gamemode when starting death spectating. Plugins can cancel this - a console message will print if this is the case.
- Include plugin and bukkit server version on caught exception.
Spectate your killer briefly before respawning, similarily to most FPS games
setTicksLived accepts only a value of 1 or greater. (Fixes a bug that prevents players from respawning.)
FYI, this plugin (as of version 2.0) works better on Paper. Paper has a cancelable death event, which is far more reliable to use instead of trying to hack our way around the EntityDamageEvent and faking a death event. The 2.0 refactor uses this to provide a more reliable and compatible handling of the death event.
New in 2.1:
- CB/Spigot compatibility
- Reset ticksLived on respawn
- Cleaned up unused code from 2.0 update
Should've been 1.3.1, oh well. This just "fixes" a couple of "issues."
Minor stuff for the most part.
Added hit sound, death sound, which both don't play normally for obvious reasons (canceled/player never "dies.")
some more compatibility and debugging for race conditions(?)
Fixed yet another typo, this time with the "compatibility" feature
- Potential compatibility with 1.10, 1.9, 1.8 and below(?)
- Fix typo in check for items with vanishing_curse enchant.
If you are using the DeathSpectatingTitles addon, please remove it before updating!
Other changes noted in the download link
Page 1 of 2