Updated the plugin to the 1.17 version.
Fixed a bug where a player could get heads from other players' stands.
DeathStand [1.8 - 1.17] 1.5
Spawns a body after death so you don't lose your items.
Hey, sorry for taking so long to post a new update. Anyway, hope you all enjoy it and if you like it, don't forget to leave a review.
- Added support for older versions.
- Now it also saves your experience.
- Fixed a bug where it says a message and restart the timer (to remove you body) everytime you click on your body.
- Fixed a bug with permissions.
- Fixed a bug where it sometimes shows an error in the console when interacting with an armor stand.
Hey! Sorry for tooking so long for this update. Today I'm presenting a few new features and some bug fixes:
(You will need to delete your "DeathStand" file to make this work properly!)
- New Commands: /dstand remove <player> --> remove a specific player stand | /dstand removeoff --> remove all offline players stands | /dstand help --> shows this command list.
- Fixed a bug where players weren't able to place armors and items in other armor stands.
- Fixed a bug where if a player...
Fixed a bug where the inventory did not open when right clicked.
Changed some wrong things in the plugin.