- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- https://github.com/OliPulse/DeathTotemsTerms of Service
This is a custom plugin created for RealismTownMC.
The owner of the server has been kind enough to allow me to publish this plugin, enjoy!
* When players die, they will lose their items and spawn a Death Totem. (Unless they have the deathtotems.bypass permission, if so they will keep their items)
* Players can then restore their inventory by going back to their Death Totem within the given time frame OR by paying a set amount of in-game money.
* You can customize all messages that the plugin provides.
* Other players will not be able to loot your Death Totem
* You can customize the way the Death Totem will look and what hologram it will display.
Let loose your creativity
* When a Death Totem is retrieved a random particle animation will appear.
* When a Death Totem is retrieved a sound will be played to the player.
* Death Totems will still work in claimed areas (tested with GriefPrevention)
* Death Totems will not be able to be used as a tool for griefing, as the block they replace will always be restored. (They will replace blocks you can pass through like flowers or fence gates)
* Admins can get a list of pending Death Totems by using /dt list.
* Death Totems can not explode, burn or be moved by pistons.
* You will not spawn a Death Totem when your inventory is empty.
* You can only have 1 Death Totem at a time.
Commands (In-game help menu):
deathtotems.bypass - Allows players to keep inventory upon death.
deathtotems.default - Access to /dt help and /dt discord command.
deathtotems.reload - Allows players to reload the plugin with /dt reload.
deathtotems.list - Get a list of all pending death totems with /dt list.
* A plugin that utilizes vault, basically you need an in-game economy system. For example EssentialsX would do the trick.
A huge thanks to RealismTownMC for allowing me to publish this plugin after working with them.
If you want to see the plugin in action you can always check it out on
! If you have an idea for a custom Minecraft plugin and you're looking for a developer, don't hesitate to contact me on Discord: OliPulse#7202 (You can also always find me in the support server below).
You may not:
- Claim this software or source code to be a work of your own.
- Distribute original or "official" versions of this software.
- Distribute modified or "unofficial" versions of this software.