- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Debit Card is a economy bukkit plugin. You can allow your players to use a simple DebitCards system for pay other users, receive payments and more! You must have installed the lastest version of Vault (get it here), the lastest Java version and a primary economy plugin (ex. Essentials) to use this plugin. If you have problems with this plugin please use the Ticket system or your comment will be deleted!
- Download the plugin;
- Copy it to the plugins folder of your server;
- Start or reload the server if is already running;
- Tested on: CraftBukkit 1.9, Vault 1.5.6 Java 8 update 91.
- Plugin Tutorial on YouTube
- /cpay [player] [money] Pay a player with your Debit Card.
- /caccount See your account informations.
- /chelp See available commands.
- /cregister [player] Register a Debit Card for a player.
- /cadd [money] Add money to your Debit Card.
- /cremove [money] Remove money from your Debit Card. (The removed money is added to your other Economy account. ex. Essentials)
- /creload Reload the plugin.ì
- /caddto [player] [money] Add money to the account of a player.
- /cupgrade [player] Upgrade existing accounts and enable them to use 2.0 features.
See available signs here!
See how it works here!
This plugin utilizes Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org: A unique identifier, whether the server is in offline or online mode, the server's version of Java, the plugin's version, the server's version, the OS version/name, the core count for the CPU and the number of players online. You can disable this changing opt-out to true in the config.yml.