Add dehydration mechanics to your server. This means that if players become too thirsty, they will die of dehydration. Players can hydrate by right-clicking a water bottle (drinking). The exp bar number shows the hydration level. Dehydration can be enabled/disabled in any world you choose.
- Add thirst and dehydration mechanics to your server.
- Set the maximum hydration level and customise hydration warning messages.
- Enable and disable these mechanics in any world you chose.
- Give donors access to "/drink" command to replenish their hydration level.
- Admins can replenish other users' hydration with a simple command.
- Simple, easy-to-understand config file and data file.
- Custom dehydration death message!
- Built-in auto-updater.
- /drink | Restores your hydration to maximum. | dehydration.drink
- /drink <username> | Restores another users' hydration level | dehydration.drink.other
- /dehydration reload | Reloads the plugin and configuration file | Operators
Code (Text):Max-Hydration: 20
Hydration-10: '&bI''ll need something to drink soon.'
Hydration-1: '&cI desperately need water!'
Rehydrate-Message: '&aYou are now rehydrated.'
Dying-Message: '&4You are dying of dehydration!'
Death-Message: '&f&p died from dehydration!'