This plugin only works with Minecraft 1.8!
DelayedCommand let's you delay commands before they get executed.
When the command gets send, the player has to stand still for a configurable amount before the command gets executed
- Custom delay for all commands
- Fully configurable messages
- No moving allowed when waiting for the command to be executed
- Drop the JAR-file into your plugin folder
- Restart your server or load the plugin using a plugin manager
- config.yml: configure the messages
- delayedCommands.yml: configure the delay for all the commands you want
- Restart your server or reload the plugin using a plugin manager
- Bypass the delay - delayedcommand.bypass
Source on Github
Twitch (Development Livestreams)