What it does:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Lights your path in front of you whenever you hold a torch, in either hand.
This can and will cause a bit of clientside lag. This is unfortunately unavoidable, as the lag is caused by Minecraft client processing light updates, which I can't alter from a serverside script. Consider using OptiFine if you need a less-laggy option.
Note that you can mitigate this a bit by adding a rate limit.
To do so, find the "update:" line and below that add a line of "- ratelimit <player> 2s" (change the '2' to however many seconds of ratelimiting between updates is wanted)
Only Denizen! https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/denizen.21039/
- Install all dependencies.
- Extract torch_light.dsc from the zip folder, and place it in the folder "plugins/Denizen/scripts" on your server.
- Execute "/ex reload" on your server.
Chat with us:
Denizen Discord: https://discord.gg/Q6pZGSR
Or discuss this on the Denizen forum: https://forum.mcmonkey.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=8
[Denizen] Torch Light 2.9
Light from your torch without placing it!
- 2.9 - Extra configurable! Aug 19, 2019
- Torch Light v2.6 Update: Now With Less Flicker Aug 16, 2019
- Torch Light v2.2 update - compatibility with Spigot 1.14.x! Jul 15, 2019