- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- mcmonkey, Morphan1, aufdemrand
Denizen is a very high power script engine for Spigot-enabled Minecraft servers.
Hey! Spigot isn't the platform that we distribute Denizen through. Latest release builds are available here: https://ci.citizensnpcs.co/job/Denizen/ ... Spigot builds are only pushed occasionally to keep this page alive. BTW please join us on Discord https://discord.gg/Q6pZGSR if you use Denizen. All of our official resources are centered around the Discord.
Additional relevant links found here: https://denizenscript.com/
If you use Spigot 1.8.8, 1.9.4, 1.10.2, or 1.11.2, the last release that supports these versions is here: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/denizen.21039/update?update=269760
- Full high power yet easily learned scripting language!
- Easy to write scripts with any text editor OR even directly in-game!
- The full power of a Minecraft server exposed, not even limited to what standard plugins can access through the API!
- Powerful direct integration with Citizens, as well as many other popular plugins (see Addons section below)!
- Rapid development for new features and bug fixes!
- Powerful and capable enough to even replace major plugins like WorldGuard entirely using scripts (see sample scripts section below)
- More than 30 quick yet informative tutorial videos explaining everything you could ever need to get your server customized to perfection!
- Completely open source (see GitHub link above)!
- Very friendly and helpful support (see Discord link below)!
- And so much more!
DISCORD (JOIN US!) You can ask for help here, or just chat with the developers and other users: https://discord.gg/Q6pZGSR
Issues on GitHub: https://github.com/DenizenScript/Denizen/issues
GITHUB SPONSORS (Support us!): https://github.com/sponsors/mcmonkey4eva
Donate (for those that don't like GitHub Sponsors): https://one.denizenscript.com/donate
Meta docs: https://one.denizenscript.com/denizen/logs/
TUTORIAL VIDEOS (WATCH THESE IF YOU'RE NEW TO DENIZEN): https://one.denizenscript.com/denizen/vids
Stable builds: https://ci.citizensnpcs.co/job/Denizen/
Developmental builds: https://ci.citizensnpcs.co/job/Denizen_Developmental/
- Denizen has powerful interaction with Citizens NPCs: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/citizens.13811/
- Interact capably with a variety of other plugins through Depenizen: https://github.com/DenizenScript/Depenizen/blob/master/README.md
- Make your own IRC Bot: https://github.com/DenizenScript/dIRCBot
- Make your own Discord Bot: https://github.com/DenizenScript/dDiscordBot
- Host a website from your Minecraft server (handy for integrating together an existing website and your Minecraft server): https://github.com/DenizenScript/Webizen
- This sample script can replace WorldGuard: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/denizen-dregions.26864/
- Check out various sample scripts from Denizen users: https://one.denizenscript.com/denizen/repo/list
A high-power scripting engine for Spigot!
Daily bug fixes and meaningful new features are a huge part of what makes Denizen awesome. Some scripts I wrote for my server:
- Per-world + per-player PvP optional protections toggler
- Jukeboxes that play Midi files on actual music discs (note block sounds)
- Lagless sidebar HUD with really useful data to choose from
- Tips broadcaster with per-player delays
- Arena PvP integrated with FAWE and Jobs
- YAML configs in /plugins and ingame GUIs for all of the above
- Ticket system, YAML importer/reloader for permitted contributors, and 15 buy/sell NPCs with real menus
- Dozens of custom items like scute armor that's actually green
Absolutely, unequivocally , the best plug-in ever! I love this! Has made my Minecraft ideas a reality. If you're looking to make your server a one-of-a-kind masterpiece..... this is a must have. I have no idea why this is not premium. Their support on Discord is the best I've encountered yet! In my eyes.... the guys that made this are Wizards!
May be complex, but it's perfect for those wishing to add that nice immersive feel to their server. I have seen a small bit of what it's capable of on the network I work on, and can't wait to play around with it on my current project on the network ^,..,^ hope to see it still usable when the stable 1.13 is out