- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- mcmonkey, Morphan1, aufdemrand
Denizen is a very high power script engine for Spigot-enabled Minecraft servers.
Be aware that the developmental builds are updated far more often than the releases here on Spigot (see dev builds section below).
Additional relevant links found here: https://denizenscript.com/
- Full high power yet easily learned scripting language!
- Easy to write scripts with any text editor OR even directly in-game!
- The full power of a Minecraft server exposed, not even limited to what standard plugins can access through the API!
- Powerful direct integration with Citizens, as well as many other popular plugins (see Addons section below)!
- Rapid development for new features and bug fixes!
- Powerful and capable enough to even replace major plugins like WorldGuard entirely using scripts (see sample scripts section below)
- More than 30 quick yet informative tutorial videos explaining everything you could ever need to get your server customized to perfection!
- Completely open source (see GitHub link above)!
- Very friendly and helpful support (see Discord link below)!
- And so much more!
DISCORD (JOIN US!) You can ask for help here, or just chat with the developers and other users: https://discord.gg/Q6pZGSR
Issues on GitHub: https://github.com/DenizenScript/Denizen-For-Bukkit/issues
PATREON (Support us!): https://www.patreon.com/denizenscript
Donate (for those that don't like Patreon): https://one.denizenscript.com/donate
Meta docs: https://one.denizenscript.com/denizen/logs/
TUTORIAL VIDEOS (WATCH THESE IF YOU'RE NEW TO DENIZEN): https://one.denizenscript.com/denizen/vids
Stable builds: http://ci.citizensnpcs.co/job/Denizen/
Experimental live-builds: http://ci.citizensnpcs.co/job/Denizen_Developmental/
- Denizen has powerful interaction with Citizens NPCs: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/citizens.13811/
- Interact capably with a variety of other plugins through Depenizen: https://github.com/DenizenScript/Depenizen/blob/master/README.md
- Make your own IRC Bot: https://github.com/DenizenScript/dIRCBot
- Make your own Discord Bot: https://github.com/DenizenScript/dDiscordBot
- Host a website from your Minecraft server (handy for integrating together an existing website and your Minecraft server): https://github.com/DenizenScript/Webizen
- This sample script can replace WorldGuard: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/denizen-dregions.26864/
- Check out various sample scripts from Denizen users: https://one.denizenscript.com/denizen/repo/list
A high-power scripting engine for Spigot!
- Denizen 1.0.3, for Minecraft 1.13 and below Nov 17, 2018 at 12:56 AM
- 1.0.2 r6 release + information on Minecraft 1.13 support Oct 9, 2018
- 1.0.2 r5 Jun 18, 2018
May be complex, but it's perfect for those wishing to add that nice immersive feel to their server. I have seen a small bit of what it's capable of on the network I work on, and can't wait to play around with it on my current project on the network ^,..,^ hope to see it still usable when the stable 1.13 is out
By far the most efficient plugin I've used with limitless possiblities. It's able to replace nearly all free or premium plugins if you put some work in it.
The whole documentation is a big plus if you are using Denizen for the first time, as well as the skilled developers on discord that helped every time I had an issue.
Keep up the great work!
Amazingly powerful. Much, much better than my experience with Skript. The documentation is much more complete, too with hundreds of entries on the website, about 50 youtube videos, and a repo of staff-approved scripts with all the best techniques in use.
In ONE DAY I coded a custom GUI which collects and handles user input for all of the commands they have permission to use, and a few custom functions of my own that I feel the other plugins should have provided anyway.
If there is ANYTHING you want to change about your server, big or small, you NEED Denizen!
Great plugin with almost limitless posibilities. Great support on Discord, where you can get help close to 24/7. Available at no cost.
5 stars won't do, so I've become a patron and I'm looking forward to see, what you have in store for us in the future <3