Have you ever wanted to stop people from returning to regions with /back? This is the plugin for you! It adds a third-party flag to WorldGuard that you can enable if you don't want players to get back to the region with /back
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
WorldGuard plugin is a dependency that you can get here.
The following commands are the back commands that this plugin will check for:
- Create a region with WorldGuard. More info in the WorldGuard documentation.
- Run the command: "/rg flags" in the region you want to be affected.
- Click the arrows in chat to get to the last page. It should look something like this:
- Click allow to stop players from using /back to get into that region
This is the first plugin I am posting here, so feedback is appreciated. I can add more blocked commands if necessary, or even create a config for you to add your own.