Have you ever wanted to stop people from returning to regions or claims with /back? This is the plugin for you! It adds a third-party flag to WorldGuard that you can enable if you don't want players to get back to the region with /back, and a config setting to stop players from returning to untrusted claims.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
1.8-1.12 download link
WorldGuard plugin is a dependency that you can get here.
GriefPrevention plugin is not required for the plugin to work, but DenyBack will work with it. You can get it here.
The following commands are the default back commands that this plugin will check for:
You can add more commands in the config
If you are looking how to deny back into untrusted claims, it is enabled by default. You can turn it off in the config.
- Create a region with WorldGuard. More info in the WorldGuard documentation.
- Run the command: "/rg flags" in the region you want to be affected.
- Click the arrows in chat to get to one of the pages. It should look something like this:
- Click allow to stop players from using /back to get into that region
/denyback reload - requires denyback.admin to use
Deny /back commands into WorldGuard regions and GriefPrevention claims 1.2
Adds WorldGuard flag to deny all /back commands | Checks for GriefPrevention claims as well