!!BOOM BOOM BOOM!!
**WHAT HAVE I DONE**
With the TooMuchTNT plugin, you can make custom tnt and fire it from a tnt gun!
Here's a list of awesome things in this plugin:
- Make tnt with more power
- Make tnt with a longer fuse
- Make tnt with an instant fuse
- Make tnt launch in a direction when ignited
- Make tnt with no block damage
- Make tnt "cluster bombs" with custom amounts of tnt
- Make the clusterbombs have clusterbombs of their own!
- The above repeats forever!
- Fire tnt from a tnt gun!
- Change the tnt gun power
- Save custom tnt to the config
- Recall custom tnt from the config
- Set a block in the world to custom tnt from the config
- When you break a custom tnt placed on the ground, it keeps its powers!
- Much more!
Get a starter tnt that you can edit
You can also edit any tnt, but this command makes it simple
TooMuchTNT.getgun/tmtnt set (option) (value)
Gives you a tnt gun!
Left click to fire any tnt in your inventory.
You can also set the power with "/tmtnt set Power (power)"
TooMuchTNT.set/tmtnt save (tnt name)
Set a value for the tnt that you're holding.
/tmtnt set Fuse 0
/tmtnt set Power 0
/tmtnt set Scatter_Number 36
/tmtnt set Scatter_Y_Power 2
/tmtnt set Scatter_X_Power 1
/tmtnt set Scatter_Type:_Scatter_Number 0
/tmtnt set Scatter_Type:_Power 5
TooMuchTNT.save/tmtnt recall (tnt name)
Saves the tnt that you're holding to the config.
TooMuchTNT.recall/tmtnt setblock (tnt name) (world) (x) (z)
Brings back tnt from the config.
Mainly designed with command blocks in mind, you can set the tnt at specific coordinates with this.
The tnt name is the name of any tnt in the config.
Is there something that you want in this plugin that it doesn't have?