This is my first plugin! Report bugs via my Discord server!
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Languages Supported:
Missing feature? Request in my Discord server!
Reload the plugin (/diamondbrokemessage reload) if you have changed the config!
Tells every player in the server AND the console that PLAYERNAME broke a diamond ore.
The config.yml let's you choose:
- the message that will be sent in the chat;
- if the message will be only sent to the OPs, or the players that have diamondbrokemessage.getmessage permission;
- if the message will be only sent to the console.
- /diamondbrokemessage reload (Reloads the config)
- diamondbrokemessage.getmessage (if only-ops in config is set to true)
- diamondbrokemessage.reload (use /diamondbrokemessage reload)
- diamondbrokemessage.updatemessage (permission to get the update message when you join the server)
- You can do (simple) plugin requests in my Discord server
- This plugin's wiki can be found here.
- This plugin uses bStats. You can find the stats about this plugin here.
- bStats will not work on 1.7.x
- An like or an rating will be really appreciated
Simple plugin that tells players on the server and the console when a player broke a diamond ore.